SquareTwo, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager in San Francisco to launch, manage, and analyze customer retention and engagement campaigns across our portfolio of cross-platform mobile games.
The ideal candidate is passionate about games and ecommerce, understands what drives increased engagement, and can extract, manipulate, and analyze data to drive campaign optimization. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how to work in a fast evolving, data driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively with Product Managers, Operations, and QA.
- Orchestrate, schedule, and execute on recurring and promotional retention marketing campaigns across all communication channels (notifications, email, social media)
- Test, measure and optimize retention marketing campaigns to drive improved retention
- Analyze data, build automated reports, and work with the Analytics team to make informed business decisions
- Understand game metrics to inform hypotheses and create A/B testing experiments with clear and measurable success criteria.
- Communicate relevant KPIs and product updates to key stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in growth and/or retention marketing, preferably at a F2P mobile casual game or ecommerce company
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making.
- Gaming or comparable industry experience.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with a creative problem solving mindset.
- Self-starter with experience managing projects from concept through completion.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Passion for games!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Free Lunches & Well-stocked Snacks!
- Regular Company-Sponsored Outings and Events