Head of Product
SquareTwo, Inc. is looking for a Head of Product in San Francisco to work on our game-changing (literally) cross-platform mobile games. The Head of Product will manage free to play games like an e-commerce store and make data-driven decisions to drive growth, engagement, monetization, and new feature development.
The ideal candidate is passionate about games, truly understands big data, and can extract, manipulate, and analyze data from databases on their own. They have the agility to manage projects on their own and understand how to work in a fast evolving, data driven company. They have the people skills to work smoothly and communicate effectively and proficiently with Engineers, Producers, Designers.
- Product and business owner of cross-platform free to play games
- Develop and manage product roadmaps working cross-functionally across Engineering, Designers, QA, and Operational teams en route to timely releases
- Test and measure high-impact product changes that drive growth in revenue, reach and retention
- Manage in-game sales, social media outreach, seasonal content, economy and growth channels
- Analyze data, build automated reports, and work with the Analytics team to make informed business decisions
- Understand game metrics to inform hypotheses and create A/B testing experiments with clear and measurable success criteria
- Communicate relevant KPIs and product updates to key stakeholders
- Implement processes and structures to scale the Product function within the company
- 5 - 8 years experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Business Intelligence or related role in the F2P games industry
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Gaming or comparable industry experience
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment with a creative problem solving mindset
- Experience writing SQL queries and distilling complex analysis into actionable insights or willingness to learn.
- Self-starter with experience managing projects from concept through completion
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Engineering background preferred
- Passion for games!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Days & Holidays
- 100% Employee Covered Medical, Dental, Vision Plan Base Plan
- Free Lunches & Well-stocked Snacks!
- Regular Company-Sponsored Outings and Events